today in history class this kid said something about how women belong in the kitchen and my teacher freaked out and he made all the girls in the class write down “at 1:04pm on wednesday november 7th 2012, nick has been blacklisted” and now we’re not allowed to talk to the kid until he comes into class with the 17 apology letters that he’s being forced to write to every girl in the class i love my history teacher
- I don't even know how our paths crossed. it was an accident. as if it had happened by chance.. by luck. you were a stranger to me and I to you. and yet we couldn't get enough of each other. you were quiet, also quite shy I might add. and now look at you, all grown up, and not so quiet anymore. more like loud. you were sweet, and innocent. and now you're aware and persuasive. you've learn to control my emotions like it was first instinct. our late night talks honestly mean the world to me. the way we mess around and laugh about how shitty our lives have been. there's some twisted humor about it. we get each other, and understand each other's past. crazy how similar we are. and yet were constantly playing this game of cat and mouse. falling in love at night and spending the day as if nothing had ever happened. you whisper sweet nothings into my ear all night long, such as, "I miss you," and my favorite lie, "I love you." I can't understand us, I don't. I don't underhand what we are, or what we have. and yet I let you toy with my emotions, because honestly my life would be a living hell without you. funny how two strangers can become so close, so fast.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look